GWR will be holding a number of Meet the Manager events at stations along the Cotswold Line later this month and in June.
They will offer the opportunity for passengers to ask questions and hear about changes to services over the rest of this year, including resignalling work at Oxford in July, the introduction of more new IET trains, and an improved timetable from January next year.
These events are as follows:
- Evesham: Monday, May 21; 16.30-19.30
- Charlbury: Tuesday, 22 May; 16.30–19.30
- Moreton-in-Marsh: Wednesday, 23 May; 16.30–-19.30
- Oxford: Thursday, 24 May; 16.30-–19.30
- Pershore: Tuesday, 5 June; 16.30–19.30
- Worcester Foregate Street: Wednesday, 6 June; 16.30–19.30