Great Western Railway (GWR) operates trains over the entire Cotswold & Malvern Line between Hereford, Great Malvern, Worcester and Oxford and between Great Malvern, Worcester, Cheltenham, Gloucester and Bristol.
- London to Oxford, the Cotswolds, Worcester and Hereford - click here
- Great Malvern and Worcester to Cheltenham, Gloucester and Bristol - click here
West Midlands Railway (WMR) operates services between Hereford, Great Malvern, Worcester and Birmingham - click here
Most of GWR's Cotswold Line services run to and from Reading and London Paddington, while most WMR services between Worcester and Hereford run to and from Birmingham's New Street or Snow Hill and Moor Street stations.
CrossCountry Trains operates services between Cardiff, Birmingham New Street and the East Midlands, serving Worcestershire Parkway station, south-east of Worcester - click here
The chart below outlines the facilities available at each of our stations.
Transport Links and Connectivity
For almost all travellers, the rail element is only one part of the whole journey from home or place of work to destination. The information below outlines other transport facilities available to get to or travel on from your local station, and its parking and other facilities.
- Ashchurch & Tewkesbury District Rail Promotion Group - supports and promotes Ashchurch for Tewkesbury station
- Bromsgrove Rail User Group - for Bromsgrove station.
- Friends of Malvern's Railway - community group helping to look after Great Malvern station
- Gloucestershire Warwickshire Steam Railway - a volunteer-operated heritage railway in Gloucestershire and Worcestershire
- Rail & Bus for Hereforshire - for railways and public transport in Herefordshire
- Railways in Worcestershire - is the work of the Malvern Industrial Archaeology Circle (MIAC), formed by members of the Worcester Locomotive Society
- Severn Valley Railway - heritage railway running from Kidderminster to Bridgnorth in Shropshire
- Stourbridge Line User Group - for the Worcester, Kidderminster and Stourbridge to Birmingham line
- Worcester Locomotive Society - for railway enthusiasts in Worcestershire and Herefordshire