The Cotswold Line Promotion Group’s 44th Annual General Meeting will take place at Honeybourne Village Hall, in Harvest Close, off Weston Road, WR11 7RH, on Saturday, May 14, at 11am.
The village hall is at the south end of the village, about 15 minutes’ walk from Honeybourne station. A train from the Oxford direction is due to arrive at Honeybourne at 10.29 and a train from Great Malvern and Worcester at 10.43. Car parking is available at the venue.
As well as hearing about the group’s activities over the past 12 months, the meeting will hear from Great Western Railway managing director Mark Hopwood and Rufus Boyd, the programme director for passenger and freight services at Great Brirtish Railways. There will also be an opportunity to put questions to the guest speakers and the CLPG’s officers.
- President’s opening comments, from Lord Faulkner of Worcester
- Apologies for absences
- Minutes of the 43rd Annual General Meeting, held on August 7, 2021
- Matters arising from the minutes
- To consider and amendment to the constitution of the CLPG.
- Chairman’s report for 2021-22
- Treasurer’s report for 2021-22
- Subscription rates for 2022-23 (no changes proposed)
- Election of Officers (Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer). John Ellis (chairman) and Brian Clayton (treasurer) are willing to continue in office.
- Election of committee members.
- Appointment of Auditor.
- Guest Speakers, Mark Hopwood and Rufus Boyd.
- Train operating companies’ reports
- Future Activities
- Questions and any other business